Who We Are
People Power Services Ltd is a grass roots social enterprise proudly creating employment outcomes for people in need of the opportunity to contribute positively to the community. They include migrants, refugees, young people and the homeless
Our board of directors constitutes a wide variety of professional and community members with a broad range of skills. The Directors are supported by a group of professional advisors.
We will clean your property inside & out!
Delivering a clean start to employment for refugees, and migrants
To grow an economically viable business that continues to deliver sustainable solutions for local communities
Our Strengths and Opportunities PPS has been operating its business for over 5 years. The key strengths which PPS seeks to build upon in the development of this Plan includes:
- 5 years’ experience as a cleaning company
- Well known within the community
- Existing permanent contracts
- NFP and DGR status with the ability to apply for government funding and receive tax deductible donations
- Existing website and marketing material
- Membership of Qld Social Enterprises
- Committed and passionate leadership, experienced staff and trusted advisors.
- Unique selling point- jobs for refugees and migrants
- Competitive in price
- Existing resources and skill base
- Culturally appropriate services partnerships with other NFPS & corporates
- Opportunities in the high growth aged care and disability services
- Work experience and Work for the dole/traineeships
People Power Cleaning Services is a not-for-profit organisation created to provide employment and training opportunities to vulnerable people in society. All staff have been fully trained, all have their Blue Card and are supervised by a qualified tradesperson.
People Power Cleaning Services (PPCS) provide comprehensive, highly professional and cost-effective cleaning services.